The blog of photographer Kim Ayres

Losing a Hundredweight

For those following my ramblings, you will know that as well as turning the rest of my life upside down, I have changed my eating habits too. The upshot of this is that I've lost over 50 lbs in the last 6 months or so.

I've had various people asking me about what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, how I'm doing it and how long do I think it's going to last. When I started thinking about it I realised that I had a lot of info I wanted to write down to try and make sense of it all, so I've created another blog to put it all in.

There's a link in the sidebar, but for those too lazy to look, you can get there by clicking on this: http://losingcwt.blogspot.com/

I'd welcome comments, thoughts, and debates there.

2 comments

Natalia said...

Congrats! That's a feat :)

-N

Kim Ayres said...

I think 'noble' is taking it a bit far. I'm just writing down my experiences. If other people gain anything from it then that's great.

There is so much money invested in the dieting industry successful that first hand experience is hard to come by, unless you want to pay $24.99 for the book, CD and individualised eating plan.

I'd like to hope that it might generate some debate on the blog and I'd love to hear of other people's experiences.

All content copyright of Kim Ayres. Powered by Blogger.