The blog of photographer Kim Ayres

Anniversary

It’s the 4th anniversary of my mother’s death today. We’re dealing with capital punishment and war in the Intro to Moral Philosophy class I’m teaching tonight. I don’t know that I’m emotionally equipped for it. If it wasn’t for the fact that I have a great bunch of people on the course and I don’t do this for the money I’d probably phone in sick.

And the main computer in the house has decided it’s not going to bother booting up anymore so I have to use the laptop for everything.

Bollocks.

Once I’m there automatic pilot will probably kick in: I’ll be fine for the 2 hours then be an emotional wreck as soon as I step through the door home. Hopefully I’ll feel better tomorrow.

Don't comment. I'm just venting.
All content copyright of Kim Ayres. Powered by Blogger.