The blog of photographer Kim Ayres

Gift Vouchers for Photo Sessions

Would you like a photo shoot gift voucher with 50% added on for free?

After various requests this year, I've decided to offer gift vouchers as an option to put towards photo sessions - from headshots to families to full on epic fantasy shoots.



Because this is new and I need to test the system, for a limited time I'm going to add 50% extra to the value of any vouchers bought through my website:
http://kimayres.co.uk/voucher.htm

For example, buy a £100 voucher I will increase the value to £150 towards a photo session. All you need to do is email or call me to let me know how easy it was or any problems you might have run into.

Get a little extra for your Christmas spend this year

No comments

All content copyright of Kim Ayres. Powered by Blogger.