The blog of photographer Kim Ayres

Photos, music and video from The Cracked Man EP Launch

Our EP launch for The Cracked Man at the Gordon House Hotel last Friday was a great success. Marcus and I felt it was our best performance to date, while the support slots from both Alan McClure and Blue were wonderfully enjoyable. The crowd was with us all the way.

A superb night all around and greatly enjoyed by all who came along.

Immediately below you can listen to the 3 tracks from our EP. You can even buy them to download if you wish - just click on the relevant bit (please note, although it says "buy album", you're only able to buy the tracks individually).

Under that you will find a selection a photos from Pete Robinson of PR Imaging. I did take my camera along, but in the end it stayed in its case. I toyed with the idea of getting it out, but decided that evening I would just enjoy being a musician instead, and leave to Pete the responsibility of trying to make us look cool.

And at the bottom of this post you will find a video Pete made of a song we played that's not on the EP - The West.

It's a full on Cracked Man indulgence fest...





Alan McClure


Blue












5 comments

katierobertsart said...

Looking good! Sounding great! Fab clip.... nearly ready for Port Fairy I reckon! ;) Katie

Kim Ayres said...

Katie - start spreading the word in Australia so there's a demand for us to come over and tour :)

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Indie music!

Wickeeed strings, Kim!

I plan, this year, to update my music collection. You're on my list.

I'm just working on getting stuff done here first.

Love the bluesy mood of The Cracked Men.

katierobertsart said...

Note, hours later I still have Make Believe stuck in my head, yes spreading the word... :)

Kim Ayres said...

Guyana-Gyal - I'm going to keep suggesting you become our Guyana tour manager until you say yes :)

Katie - :)

All content copyright of Kim Ayres. Powered by Blogger.